2- INGREDIENT BANANA BREAD BREAKFAST COOKIES
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 60
- Fat: .8g
- Carbohydrates: 12.4g
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 1.4g
Banana and oats bake together to make easy breakfast cookies that tasty like banana bread!
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- If desired you can add in some of the following:
- vanilla extract
- vanilla beans
- chocolate chips
- peanut butter chips
- dried cranberries
- chopped walnuts, almond or pecans
- coconut flakes
- cocoa nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place oats in blender or food processor and blend until oats become the consistency of flour; it's okay if it's not perfectly ground.
- In large bowl combined mashed banana with oats until smooth. Add in 1/2 cup of your favorite add in; I used dark chocolate chips and a teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick spray. Drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet; flatten a bit with a rubber spatula. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Cookies will keep in a covered container for a few days, or they can be frozen and reheated. Makes about 16 cookies.