- Malas are a string of beads traditionally used in meditation.
- Mantras (wishes) are repeated on each bead to bring about the manifestation of intentions.
- Modern day yogis wear Malas to evoke a sense of peace, calm & mindfulness.
- A mantra is an instrument to clear the mind & heal the body.
- Each stone has its own healing property as well.
You are welcome to request a particular colour or intention, for example, to help you deal with stress reduction, improved sleep, motivation or maybe you are drawn to certain colours. You can also leave it up to Francesca or Raewyn for an intuitive creation.
Pick Up or Free Liberty Village, Toronto or Cobourg
World Wide Delivery Available
I had an incredible sundayn with Francesca and other amazing women, including a good friend. I recommend this retreat to anyone seeking to give themselves “quality me time.” Love the place, our walking meditation and the host’s food!
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time. The groups are always awesome. Creating a safe space & deliscious food for my tribe is an absolute honour & pleasure. I look forward to more time together, in groups or private sessions.
I absolutely love the Energy and Beauty each Mala I own brings me. Customized colours for my many moods. I always get compliments on them.
I am so happy to hear how much you are enjoying your Malas. It i s quite remarkable how something so simple can be so effective.